Join Our Team!
Thank you for your interest in Team Forss! For a list of available positions, please see below.
Inside Sales Agent (ISA)
Pay: Salary with Bonuses
The Inside Sales Agent (ISA) prospects for new clients from various inbound and outbound lead sources, cultivates client relationships, sets client appointments, and manages all leads within the contact management database. Calls are made each day to reach potential clients, obtain the necessary information to qualify them for an appointment, and schedule meetings with the buyer specialist.
Job Specific Skills:
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
- Ability to block out distractions and listen intently to the conversation that is occurring.
- Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity with leads/clients and able to build rapport.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Organized, systematic, and detail-oriented.
- Results-oriented and high achiever.
- Basic understanding of computers and navigating the Internet.
- Excellent customer service and relationship building know-how
- Excellent phone skills- strong closer to set appointments
- Willingness to spend 90% of workday on the phone.
- Manage NEW leads each week and work through existing leads to convert into appointments.
- Willing to be held accountable for goals/results of leads.
- Track weekly goals and progress.
- Do what’s best for the team mentality
*Spanish language is not a must, but it would be a great addition to our team.
**Real estate/telemarketing experience preferred.
- Job Type: Full-time
- In office and in home position
- Laptop computer
- Cell phone
- Reliable transportation
- Flexible schedule
- Attend training/coaching sessions
- Attend weekly morning office meeting
* This is a salary and bonus position *
- Current Disc Profile (https://www.tonyrobbins.com/disc-landing-form/)
- Quick 1 minute video describing why client satisfaction matters to you